It's the #1 reason people love Baby Change-N-Go!
- Built STRONG- holds infants/toddlers up to age 2 1/2 years and weighing 40lbs or less.
- Built to last- The materials used for Baby Change-N-Go were specifically chosen because they of their durability.
- Built for YOUR child in mind- If we wouldn't put our children in it, we wouldn't expect you to. Our twins were some of our best testers!
- Did you know someone, some monster, was sticking needles in the underside of baby changing stations to where they stuck up just enough to stick the baby when you laid them on the table? Mom Warns About Horrible Prank On Her Baby’s Changing Mat
Not only did we build Baby Change-N-Go to be safe, we were so serious about it, we hired an independent third party safety testing agency to make sure it would be the safe. Hazard Experts, Human Behavior Experts and Child Development Experts examined Baby Change-N-Go and gave us feedback on how we could make it the safest it could be. We took their feedback to heart and made the recommended changes to Baby Change-N-Go.
Listen to the Momprenuers and parents talk about Baby Change-N-Go safety features below.
- Very few public bathroom changing stations are private and changing your child's diaper in the back of your car isn't private at all.
- Public bathroom changing stations are typically hung in an open area of the bathroom where everyone can see you changing your child's diaper.
- Baby Change-N-Go can be used in the privacy of a bathroom stall. Privacy means no videos or pictures can be taken of your child. No more worrying about who is watching while you are changing their diaper!
Listen to the Mompreneurs, Parents and a Grandparent talk about the privacy feature of Baby Change-N-Go.
No more wondering if the parent before you cleaned up after changing their baby's diaper. No one has used it but YOU. Baby Change-N-Go can be easily wiped down.
Did you know there was a test done on 100 baby changing stations in the UK and 92 of them turned up positive for cocaine residue??? The tables tested were in shopping centers, hospitals, police stations, courts and churches. Cocaine-found-in-nine-out-of-ten-baby-changing-units Whaaaaat?
Listen to the Mompreneurs, Parents and a Grandparent talk about the clean feature of Baby Change-N-Go.
Baby Change-N-Go collapses to fit in your diaper bag/backpack when not in use. Seriously, it's that portable and compact!
- Baby Change-N-Go is designed for infants and toddlers age up to 2 1/2 years and weighing less than 40 lbs.
- Baby Change-N-Go has been specifically designed for public bathroom stall doors/walls no higher than 75" tall.
- FALL HAZARD! DO NOT EVER leave your child unattended while in Baby Change-N-Go. ALWAYS have one hand on your child while your child is in Baby Change-N-Go.
- Avoid death or serious injury from falling or sliding out. ALWAYS use restraint system while child is in Baby Change-N-Go.
- Baby Change-N-Go IS NOT a bed. NEVER allow your child to sleep in Baby Change-N-Go.